Search by Keyword
MaestroSafe Nucleic Acid
New Product Line
MaestroSafeTM products are non-carcinogenic by the Ames-test. The results are
negative in both the mouse marrow chromophilous erythrocyte micronucleus and mouse spermary spermatocyte chromosomal aberration tests.
MaestroSafe – Substitute for loading dye
With MaestroSafeTM dyes , you do not need to add any dyes to both gel matrix and running buffers. MaestroSafeTM dyes are provided in a form of 6X sample loading dyes and they are to be added to your samples only. The MaestroSafeTM dyes completely eliminate any possible contamination of glassware or gel running tank as associated with EtBr. After the electrophoresis , view and document your results as you would do with EtBr staining protocols.
1. Prepare a 100ml agarose solution.
2. Mix gentle without having any air bubbles.
3. Let the solution cool down to 60-70℃ and cast the gel.
4. Mix samples and DNA markers with a MaestroSafeTM dye at 1:10 dilution rate.
5. View the results under traditional UV light after electrophoresis.
6. Or use non -hazardous UltraBright or UltraSlim LED transilluminator for not only good performance but also your health concerns .
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in Australian Dollars