Popular square pipette cans with permanent cast silicone pads in lid and base, reducing risk of damage to pipette tips during transportation and sterlisation. Manufactured from aluminium, they can be steam sterilised at 120°C and withstand dry heat temperatures of up to 180°C.
Pipette can size:
- A = 255mm (internal size)
- A = 295mm (external size)
- B = 70mm (square)
Example identified as furthest item on right in image above.
1. Pipette cans can be steam sterilised at 120°C and can withstand dry heat up to 180°C.
Features and Benefits
Square section design:
1. Allows easy stacking.
2. Allows when stacking together efficient use of space.
3. Prevent the can from rolling off benchtop.
4. Fitted with silicone pads in lid and base reduces risk damage to pipette tips whilst sterilizing or transporting.
5. Can be sterilized by autoclave or dry heat. 6. Natural finish on the surface of the can allows convenient marking and a sure grip during handling. 7. Made of a substantial construction which ensures pipette can resists crushing preserving glass
pipettes from breakage.