Topscien Pipette Aid Controller
Click to enlarge image(s)
The Topscien pipette controller - makes your work easier!
Ergonomic handgrip, weight only 190 g, perfectly balanced design - for fatigue-free pipetting even in prolonged operations.
With Topscien pipette controller, you have continuously variable speed control using just two buttons. In addition, you can select your prefer- red maximum motor speed to improve sensitivity and control with low-volume pipettes.
Powerful and quiet
At maximum motor speed, a 50 ml pipette is filled in less than 10 seconds. Now that's fast! Motor and pump operate quietly and with very low vibration. The longer you use it, the more you will appreciate it.
The intelligent battery charger prevents overcharging of the NiMH battery. It effectively reduces the lazy battery effect (shortened operating time due to premature recharging).
No need to worry about having enough battery power left to finish your series. A flashing LED light will alert you approx. two hours in advance.
Keep your instrument within reach by placing it inverted on your lab bench. Or store it in the wall support, saving space.
Select from four colours to individualize your pipette controller.
Range dial allows you to set maximum pipeting speed, but still provides the touch-sensitive, continuously adjustable speed control.
- Switch selectable gravity or powered dispensing offers outstanding volumetric pipetting
- Soft blow-out control minimizes disturbance of cell pellets, or density gradient interfaces
- Reshaped, ergonomic grip
- NiHM battery pack, wall holder, 240V 60Hz battery charger, and two extra 0.2µm hydrophobic filters are included
- Ergonomic hand grip pipette design for fatigue-free pipeting even in prolonged operations
- Single handed operation and variable motor speed with help of two pipette buttons
- At maximum motor speed, 50mL pipette is filled in less than 10 seconds
- Approximately 12 hours of continuous pipeting with 10mL pipette without recharging
- Direct exhaust of liquid vapors protects against corrosion and ensures long life of instrument
- Safety valve and hydrophobic membrane filter provides double protection against fluid penetration
- Select maximum motor speed to improve sensitivity and control with low-volume pipette
||NiMH battery pack, wall holder, 240V 60Hz battery charger and two extra 0.2μm hydrophobic filters
|Temperature (English) Operating
||50° to 104°F
|Temperature (Metric) Operating
||10° to 40°C
SKU Description Colour
8011160 TEL01 Electronic Large Volume Pipette Controller Dark blue
8011161 TEL02 Electronic Large Volume Pipette Controller Magenta
8011163 TEL03 Electronic Large Volume Pipette Controller Dark Green
8011164 TEL04 Electronic Large Volume Pipette Controller Grey