Search by Keyword
Miulab 3D Rotating Mixer
The new 3D rotating mixer is a uniquely designed instrument which can mix samples horizontally, vertically or any angled rotation with a variety of sample tubes. It is widely used for molecular hybridization, blood and various samples requiring mixing. Its rotation speed is moderate. In addition, the two rotating frames (tube holder) on each side of the rotating roller can be adjusted individually to meet different hybrid modes in one mixture. The 3D rotating mixer is compact, light and convenient and is easily transportable.
1. Unique combination of adjustable rotating frames.
2. A variety of rotation modes, from mild to somersault type rotation.
3. RH-18+: reciprocating oscillation function from 20 to 99 degree angle.
4. RH-18: positive and negative rotation just gently press the rotating frame when instrument is operating.
5. Widely used in molecular biology, histo-chemistry, bio-chemistry, clinical applications, etc.
6. Three types of rotating frames available
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in Australian Dollars