Search by Keyword
Miulab 3D Rotating Mixer Plus
The new series of three dimensional rotating mixers are uniquely designed instruments which can mix samples by horizontal, vertical or any angled rotation with a variety of sample tubes. Adjusting the rotating frame (tube holder) allows different angles to be set for rotation/mixing. Widely used for molecular hybridization, blood and various samples requiring mixing. With its moderate rotation speed the 3D rotating mixer is compact, light and easy to use.
1. Unique combination of adjustable rotating frame.
2. A variety of rotation modes, from mild type to somersault type rotation mode.
3. RH-18+: reciprocating oscillation function from 20 to 99 degree angle.
4. RH-18: positive and negative rotation just gently press the rotating frame when instrument is operational.
5. Widely used in molecular biology, histo-chemistry, bio-chemistry, clinical applications, etc.
6. Three types of rotating frames available.
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in Australian Dollars