Search by Keyword
Miulab Glass Bead Sterilizer
1. Compact design, digital temperature display in real-time.
Directions for use:
1. Place the clean dry glass beads into the sterile container chamber to a standard depth of 2cm below the top of the chamber. Please don’t use other fillers or liquids.
2. Turn on the power switch and allow time to heat to desired temperature. Temperature will remain stable as long as the unit is switched on.
3. To avoid burning do not touch the glass beads or sterilization container before cooling.
4. Insert the drying equipment to be sterilized into the sterilized glass beads for at least 10sec.
5. Turn off the power switch and close the cover after finishing to prevent dust and foreign matter from entering the chamber.
6. Sterilized glass beads must be cleaned at least once per week. Wait until the instrument has cooled completely before removing getting the glass beads.
7. Reuse after beads have been cleaned and dried. (Remove glass beads and clean with mild detergent soap, rinse and allow to air dry)
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in Australian Dollars