Search by Keyword
Miulab vacuum pump
The vacuum pump ZK-26 raises filtering efficiency and enhancing degassing effects. The oil free diaphragm type vacuum pump is a common choice for filtering polluted medium. Oil free diaphragm type vacuum pump form a vacuum by back and forth movement of a rubber diaphragm. Its vacuum pressure is approx 0.08Mpa (single-stage). ZK-26 is specially designed to assort various demands of the laboratory vacuum equipment. It can be used for vacuum concentration, vacuum filtration, vacuum drying, etc.
1. Provide enough motor power to reduce fevers.
2. The vacuum membrane is made of high quality oil resistivity and fatigue resistance rubber with 3mm interlayer to strengthen the textile skeleton. Long service life.
3. Compact and practical, simple operation, high efficiency and low noise.
4. Optional regulating type and vent valve configuration.
1. Filtration efficiency mainly depend on the flow exhausted per unit time (namely the flow index of the vacuum pump), especially in case of large filtration capacity or high medium viscosity.
2. Besides proper use method (such as reducing inaction continuous boot, avoid solution into the pump body…), the vacuum pump working life also depends on reasonable motor power, design patterns of vacuum membrane, and its fatigue resistance.
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in Australian Dollars